 Dear LEGO / 5317
Re: Being critical of LegoLand Günzburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:24:45 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   From July 1 until July 11, 2005 we stayed in Germany. With our seasonpasses we paid several visits to LegoLand Günzburg (nine to be exact: we had planned many other excursions in the area but the kids didn’t like to sit in the car for hours every day). Let me be a little bit critical of the park:

Oh boy, sorry you had some many issues with the park, Maarten. That’s a bummer.

I’ve routed your notes to the General Manager of the LLD park. I’m not sure what the follow-up will be, but rest assured that your comments are in his inbox.

Thanks for taking the time to write all of this up.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison