 Dear LEGO / 4748
4747  |  4749
Subject:
only interested in boys opinions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 18:47:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear Lego,

This morning I received an email from the Lego group giving me the opportunity
to let my child  "tell the LEGO Company what they think!"  The only problem is,
the survey being put forth is for BOYS only.  This is the THIRD such survey
notice I have received.  Why are you only interested in what boys think?
Supposedly, Lego toys are for boys AND girls.  This is a source of no end of
frustration for my daughter.  Why can't SHE  "tell the LEGO Company what [she
thinks]!"  ???

Quite annoyed,

Pamela T. Hale
Mother of a FEMALE lego maniac and AFOL in her own right.