 Dear LEGO / 4710
    Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours —James Wilson
   (...) Hey, Tom, could you post some pics? James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours —Thomas Stangl
   I'll have to open the other set and see if I can get pics that show it decently. It's obvious IRL, but I have no idea how the camera will capture it. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours —Thomas Stangl
   OK, I did the best I can with the pics. While I can't get the overall tint of the pics to match real life, I think they show the multiple shades well enough. I brightened them a bit to get them closer to real life, but brightened the entire pic, I (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.color)