 Dear LEGO / 3461
3460  |  3462
Subject:
Lego BIT v14m8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 04:09:21 GMT

Dear Lego, Brad, Jake or whomever can help

I have downloaded the Lego BIT the other day, and it will not work...:-(

What happens is I push the start button, I enter my username and password
and click on OK.

A pop-up window comes up saying "That is a new username." and asks "Would
you like to connect to the server to confirm login?" And I click YES.

It then says "Connecting to server"

Then I get the nasty popup saying "Could not connect to Server.  ERROR:  4165"

HELP!

I am running Windows ME on a P4 1.4 GHz Dell.

Wazzup?

Thanx,

Mark

  Re: Lego BIT v14m8

Mark, We're aware of the errors that are currently popping up in the Building Instructions Tool, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Because of numerous problems with the BIT, we are going to be removing it from the site. For now, we recommend (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)