 Dear LEGO / 2435
Re: LEGO.new is coming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:51:27 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Marco Beri <marcob@equalis.it> wrote:
As you can see in http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ in Italy (4216 messages,
second just to UK and US) there is a great Lego community and I just • wonder
(I'm sure like everyone here) why you chose UK, Ireland, Germany, the
Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden and Austria but not
Italy.

My guess is that it's nothing against you folks, but rather that they've
already got a better infrastructure built up in those countries.

I'm sure they've nothing against us, but still don't see the point. Shipping
from any EU country to any other EU country requires no special care.
There're no more customs, no custom forms, fees are unified... I really
don't see why if they can ship to Germany, Belgium or Austria they can't
ship to Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and all the other countries now off
the list.
That's definitely annoying.

Mario