 Dear LEGO / 1420
  UK 1999 Christmas Catalouge-(You made me Cry!)

Dear Sirs, Whilst I accpet that perhaps your traget market has change, I was saddned by the lines in the 1999 Christmas catalouge. This is not a rant but genuine upset at the recent dumbing down of your product lines. I am not annoyed by the recent (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: UK 1999 Christmas Catalouge-(You made me Cry!)

(...) Here, here. I agree fully. I received my first (and last) order of Town lego and was horrified! I will not be buying any more of that crap. Dean (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)