 Database / Scans / 260
Re: What happened to the Brickshelf Next links?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:33:30 GMT

Clark,

You are not alone.  I noticed this two days ago.  All of my folders with over 48
images had (and still have) the same problem.  There is no "next" at the bottom
so it looks like the rest of the images are missing.  I've emailed Kevin about
this a couple times and he assures me he's working on the problem.

Corey
www.brickitgood.com

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=maskatron