 Database / Scans / 258
Re: what's up with Brickshelf catalog scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Eric McCarthy wrote:
Hello,

If anyone is reading this who knows the status of catalog scans
at Brickshelf, please respond.  I sent email to the address
posted there ("submit" at that site), asking if anyone wanted a
some catalog scans I just made.  I got no response.  Do you
know if anyone is administering there or not?  If so, is there
another address to which I should send the scans?

Thanks,
/Eric M/
for email replies, remove the upper case letters and digits,
but for this one, a news reply would be better

  Good question! I sent a catalog scan two months ago and it hasn't appeared at
the catalogs folder.
  I'd like to know how old is the first scan that appears at the "What's new in
the Scan Library". It's for sure more than two months old.

Best Regards,

Ildefonso.