 Database / Scans / 249
Re: Building Instructions for the Mini Mars Rover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:00:39 GMT

FUT: lugnet.build.contests

FLL seems interesting...

How does the FLL robot kit differ from the RIS 2.0?

Know where I could read more about the kit?  I didn't see much on it at the
FLL North America site.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
fut: lugnet.db.scans

Hi,

I found this while looking at this years FLL challenge, it's the building
instructions for the mini-rover.

3.5MB PDF: http://www.challenge.hjernekraft.org/download/Rover.pdf

Best regards,
/Tobbe