 Database / Scans / 244
Re: C1000 promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Rick Cuijpers wrote:
These sets are given away by for free by a Dutch supermarket called C1000. The
promo continues for a few weeks, so there may be more to come...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/4301f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/4301b.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/5015f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/5015b.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/7223f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/7223b.jpg

and some additional sets I got during the remaining weeks of the promo...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/4300f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/4300b.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/5872f.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig/C1000/5872b.jpg