 Database / Set Inventories / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
Looking for gray 1x2-1x4 bracket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 06:06:39 GMT

Hi,

   I recently bought a Forestman's Crossing on Ebay.  Despite
   being listed as a complete set, it turns out that it was
   missing 19 pieces.  I'm still working with the seller to
   figure out how to deal with this...

   Anyhow, I already had all of the pieces in my collection
   except for one: the gray 1x2 1x4 bracket (

      http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2436

   ).  Does anyone know which sets (preferably current) have
   this piece, or alternatively, how much they'd sell one for?

Thanks,

Chris