 Color / 987
  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) This is a very serious allegation. Please explain which reasons given by TLG have been debunked as fluff or outright lies. (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Well here's *my understanding* of it. TLG changed the colours because the old grays and brown did not fit in with their "vision" of the colour palette. They tested the new colours with groups of children, and the kids liked it. After changing (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) That's my understanding as well. That's a good summary of what Jake posted here (URL) and referred to here (URL). What's more, to my knowledge, that's the only reason which TLG have provided. Seems to me that either its fact or an outright (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)