 Color / 905
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.color, Mark Jordan wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Patrick S. O’Donnell wrote:
   I see no “facts” to support Ben being a”wank”.

That word is slang and has several meanings.
  1. to m******ate. --
  2. an act or instance of m******ation.
  3. something which belies self-indulgent or egotistical behaviour
  4. a person exhibiting self-indulgent behaviour; a wanker.
  5. wank off, (used imperatively) go away;
  6. wank on, to talk at length.
  7. wank oneself, to maintain an illusion; deceive oneself.
(From the Macquarie Dictionary of Slang, my emphasis)

I can’t think of any one word that describes Ben’s letter and the attitude behind it than “wank”.

1st, Funny how you can’t spell out masterbate & masterbation - IT’S NOT EVEN A SLANG WORD! 2nd, I still see no facts (only opinion) that Ben is a wank.

-Patrick