 Color / 864
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:45:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I DO NOT support or agree with the above letter.

I DO support the notion that you are in fact a big wank.

Iain Hendry (23), Toronto (Ontario, Canada), ~$500 pre-'04, ~$500 post-'04.  I
think LEGO is fun!