 Color / 66
  Re: Jake did good?

(...) Hello Jake, some of my recent messages have been written under - let me call it - emotional stress. I knew, part of it could be understood as hurting personally, on the other hand the colour change is a topic that hurts me daily more. I kept (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.color) !

  Re: Jake did good?

Hello Ben, I don't want to interfere between you and Jake. This post is only about some of the things you said about Lego and LEGO. It's not about any other considerations. First i would like to express my solidarity to you. I fully understand you (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.color)