 Color / 597
  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) Which was actually Trans-Neon Orange (although never called that). The spring cleaning boxes have a Trans-Orange (not Neon, people are calling it Trans-DkOrange). Also missing from the list is Trans-Neon Green. The Bionicle eye pieces also had (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

I think that the new "Trans Orange" was also reported as being present in the recent arctic alpha team sets. In fact, mabie that explains why Trans-Orange is not in the universal color list. Because they have dropped the classic transparent orange (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) I much prefer the new transparent orange, although the old one worked OK for flames. I didn't find it very usable for much of anything else, as the color was too saturated, and its hue was a bit too far on the red side of the spectrum. For (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)