 Color / 596

Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:52:08 GMT

• Transparent Yellow¬
• Transparent Red¬
• Transparent Blue¬
• Transparent Dove Blue¬
• Transparent Green¬
• Transparent Clear¬
What? No Transparent Orange (as in the color from classic themes like Ice
Planet 2002 and Aquasharks)

Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:37:49 GMT

In lugnet.color, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
• Transparent Yellow¬
• Transparent Red¬
• Transparent Blue¬
• Transparent Dove Blue¬
• Transparent Green¬
• Transparent Clear¬
What? No Transparent Orange (as in the color from classic themes like Ice
Planet 2002 and Aquasharks)

Which was actually Trans-Neon Orange (although never called that). The spring
cleaning boxes have a Trans-Orange (not Neon, people are calling it
Trans-DkOrange). Also missing from the list is Trans-Neon Green. The Bionicle
eye pieces also had a couple of unusual neon-like trans colors.

Ray

Re: Universal Color List...finally