 Color / 228
227  |  229
Subject:
Possible red change?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 08:52:56 GMT

In http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=1791, Jake mentioned that some colours had
been "tweaked", but he did not supply a complete list. Of course, I know about
the "new grey" issue, and that change is obvious, but what about other possible
colour changes?

I bought two red Xpods, and when I compared the red plate hinges of the Xpods to
my other red bricks, I noticed a slight difference - the Xpod red was more
orange than the other red bricks. The difference was not big, but easy to see up
close. Unfortunately, I mixed the Xpod bricks into my collection before I
thought about comparing the rest of the red Xpod bricks to my other red bricks.

Could this be another, permanent, change, or did I get bricks from a "bad"
batch? Has anyone else noticed a change in the red colour?

--Tobias