 Color / 217
    Return poor quality product (was Re: The Knight Bus problem) —Douglas R. Clark
   (...) Here is where I have an issue about the moaning and groaning that goes on about the color issues witht the Knight Bus (and Lego color issues in general). Everyone who is really upset and feels that the color variations are not acceptable (even (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

        Re: Return poor quality product (was Re: The Knight Bus problem) —Alfred Speredelozzi
   (...) Here, Here! Thats just what I was trying to get across with my post. :) -Alfred Now these are some added lines because Lugnet feels my comment was too short to be accepted. Its silly really, cause I just wanted to say, hey I agree. -me (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)