 Color / 210
Re: The Knight Bus problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:51:08 GMT

You know, if they blew out the current run at 75% off, I'd gladly buy 20 or more.
Then I could sort out the various purples, and build several buses, each a slightly
different shade.

But it would have to be 75% off to get me interested, as I couldn't resell any of
the purple at all - how the HECK would you list the parts?  "Purple from Knight Bus,
lighter shade".  Yeah, right.

Martin Bruun wrote:

In lugnet.color, Christian Treczoks wrote:
The big problem is that the whole production of this set is botched and
should go to the bin. This is something they can't afford right now, and
they can't create acceptable quality sets until the movie starts.

What makes you think, that a company with an equity of about 950 million US$
couldn't afford to scrap a set?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/

Re: The Knight Bus problem
You know, if they blew out the current run at 75% off, I'd gladly buy 20 or more.
Then I could sort out the various purples, and build several buses, each a slightly
different shade.

But it would have to be 75% off to get me interested, as I couldn't resell any of
the purple at all - how the HECK would you list the parts?  "Purple from Knight Bus,
lighter shade".  Yeah, right.

I think some enterprising enterpreneur will prove you wrong about that. It might
take some discounting rather than full retail before it happens but I don't
expect it to need to go to 75% off.

Re: The Knight Bus problem