 Color / 198
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 10:38:38 GMT

OK since this is now 100% set in stone, perhaps there's one more thing that
can be done :

There is another run of pre-2004 sets, will they contain the new colors, and
if so how can we recognize the difference from the outside.

Is there any way a list could be made with sets containing old and new grey
so people can more easily shop for old grey? I'm asking this since I heard
that set 7045 of the 2004 World City line still contains old greys.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit