 Color / 1494
Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickworld, David Gregory wrote:

However, I did notice some non-color quality issues with 1X1 False Brown bricks.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a "false brick"?

ROSCO

Sorry.  I should've explained what I meant by that.  I really hate the new shade
of Brown, so instead of calling "new" Brown or "Reddish" Brown, I call it
"False" Brown.  "False" is meant only to modify the color brown, not the bricks
themselves...at least when I say it. ;)

David