 Color / 1492
Re: Our Friend, the Sun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:13:35 GMT

In lugnet.color, Kevin Heckel wrote:
Forgive me if this has been resolved already, but has anyone tested out UV
radiation exposure on the new greys(bleys)?

So, here's the assignment: All of you that have no use for the new colours you
were tricked into buying, leave them out in the sun until they (hopefully) look
like the old greys, and then post pics and tell us how you did it.

Let the experimentation begin!

-Kevin

I don't recall what the Lugnet rules are for raising an old post, but has anyone
tried this yet?

thanks,
mark