 Color / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
Lego Plant Manufacturing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 04:04:10 GMT

(x-posted to Lugnet.General)

Hi, I figured I'd post this.

I got a bunch of sets yesterday, and I looked at the side of two of them
(a Harry Potter Knight Bus, and a Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut)

The Knight Bus says:

"Components made in DENMARK and the CZECH REPUBLIC"

while The Hagrid's Hut says:

"Components made in DENMARK, SWITZERLAND, SWEDEN, and KOREA"

I haven't put together the Hagrids Hut, but the Knight Bus was messed up
in my opinion.  (that's why I rated it "0" on Lugnet's set rating.)
So we really can't blame the Koreans for the a messed up set.  At least
if the box is telling the truth....

Benjamin Medinets