 Color / 1264
1263  |  1265
Subject:
Viking Fortress Colour Oddity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.vikings
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 02:48:13 GMT

Hi,

I sorted a:

    7019 Viking Fortress against the Fafnir Dragon
1019 elements, 6 figures, US$70, 2005
LEGO > SYSTEM > Vikings

...and oddly, the treasure chest had an old brown base, and a new brown lid. Weird.

First time I’ve noticed a mix of old and new in a set, but also odd in that it would seem that treasure chests and treasure chest lids would be produced and sorted together - I don’t think there’s a incidence of them appearing seperately in sets, but I could be wrong.

All the other brown in the set (as far as I noticed) was new brown.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

FUT .color