 Clikits / 20
Re: Clikits showroom in LEGO headquarters office - Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.clikits, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.clikits, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote:
I've found a page with design scetches of a showroom for communicating the
Clikits concept to marketing people, and also two pictures of the realised room.
The page is from a portfolio website of the designer, named Miriam Stox. I would
like to have a set of those large cut-out Clikits girl figures.

http://www.coroflot.com/public/portfolio_file.asp?t=&order_no=3&user_id=30615

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

Hey, great sleuthing, Manfred. The one just before that in her portfolio is
related to Designer/Creator sets so I've copied .build. I set the FUT to
.mediawatch because maybe she's going to be an up and coming influence on
industrial design? Some of her other work is spiffy too.