 Castle / 9837
9836  |  9838
Subject:
Village Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:55:37 GMT

Hello All,
Here are some Pics of a little village feast that I threw together this week
while I was sitting around waiting (DroolinG) for my #10000 to arrive.  I'm
certain we will all start seeing this type of thing in great detail over the
next few weeks since I'm sure we all supported the Legends line and ordered
as many sets as we could afford, and then sold all of our earthly possesions
and bought more and... (I'm hoping it's a smash and they re-release the
metroliner!)
The greatest challenge was getting the Minifigs to look like they were
dancing (I hope it looks that way)if you've got some good dancing pics I'd
love to see 'em!  Oh yeah, and trying to find some way of getting Meat on a
spit.
The cottage was an afterthought, I realized that a party in the woods with
no houses around would seem like a clandestine meeting and that would mean
that the band would have to play really quietly, and that's no fun.  So I
put together a cottage and wagon so the Idea of a neighborhood get-together
seemed nice.  I built the cottage it so it could be "played" with (the top
is hinged, and the back wall swings open).
I've missed lugnet(I was in Mexico for Dos Weeks)and it's good to be back!
Oh yeah while I was away, my membership came through so I can Finally
proudly write this:
                              Jon Furman
                          Lugnet Member #1123
                             (yeah Baby!)

"Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later."