 Castle / 9835
Re: 10000 Guarden Inn (6067)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:

I'm going to enjoy making a MOC outta the other 2, I have a feeling there
are going to be 100's of vuagely similar MOCs suddenly appearing, all with
red tudor walls and a pitched roof.
Maybe we should hold a competition - best MOC made using #10000 :)

Super idea!  Or at least a gallery with thumbnails of everyone's pictures.
James, could you do up something like that?

Still patiently waiting for mine - didn't get a "postponed till July 13"
letter but S@H to Newfoundland takes 2 weeks anyway... (blech)

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey