 Castle / 9335
    Re: Crusader Fortress —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) colors are quite a contrast to their surroundings! I love the trees. Detailing on this whole face is really nice- (URL) like this 'double flag' trick. what type of pole is that? is it two light saber rods? (URL) type of Lion Head columns, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Crusader Fortress —Jon Furman
    (...) the research glider. in white, It is also the cavalry flag pole in the WW sets (...) Thanks Suz, considering the source, This type of compliment is especially gratifying. I love your Rhine Barge, and a long time ago, I "borrowed" your women (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)