 Castle / 9028
    Blacksmith shop —Kyle Peterson
   Here are 2 pics of my latest castle LCAD creation. (URL) view other buildings: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Blacksmith shop —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Nice model! I like how the gray 'textured' bottom level of the house blends with the rest of it. I really liked the fire pit outside. On the roof you used macaroni bricks. I am assuming on the ground level, you used the 3x3 quarter round (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.castle)