 Castle / 854
853  |  855
Subject:
Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 16:26:42 GMT

I just recently purchased a 10 gallon bucket full of lego sets at a garage
sale (for only $12.00!) for my two young children. Problem is-no instructions
to tell me what I have. It looks like I have two castles, two boats with hulls
and motor capability and much of the "City" type sets. The castles could
possibly be the Dark Lords or Black Knight set-ups. I tried calling Lego to
get instructions, however they don't have them both. The sheilds for the
figures have either lions or dragons on them. Can anyone help me help my
kids?? Thanks