 Castle / 7737
Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:45:14 GMT

James Stacey at james@minifig.co.uk wrote:

The first of the 3 LOTR movies is out in December this year, and looking at
the marketing schedules (they are floating around on the net) it seems that
for the first film at least they are keeping the marketing low key (yeah
sure) as they don't want to phantom menace the merchandise (we all know what
that means). There cetainly isn't any reference to TLC in their lists
(although scarily a Games Workshop board game is on the cards)

Fellowship of the Ring - Christmas 2001

The Two Towers - Christmas 2002

Return of the King - Christmas 2003

*sigh* Have to wait 3 years to see them all. ARGH!

In any case, I'm sure we'll see plenty of merchandise, but LEGO sets would
be darn nice.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations