 Castle / 718
  Viking Figures

Hey, i've been reading this group for a while, but this is my first post. Does anybody have any good ideas on how to make a Viking figure? The blue spears from the new battle cycles (forgot their name) would make a great weapon. Brown and grey legs, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Figures

Karl Martinson: (...) I usually just use whatever plain torso I can find, an axe from the old firemen and a round 2x2 plate for the shield. If I need a sword, two 1x1 cylinders do the job. If you want to tend to the details, use a brown forestman (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Figures

I managed to put a good one together not too long ago ... Try this: Black waist/Brown Legs Black or Brown Torso Flat Plate Armor - the kind that came with the Yellow Castle - without any decals, of course. head with reddish-brown beard and stubble (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)