 Castle / 6921
6920  |  6922
Subject:
That 4819 thing again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:05:04 GMT

Has anyone out there in Legoland been able to order AND receive a Shop At
Home order that includes a 4819 set?  Do you have a purchase order(receipt
enclosed)?  Does it have a wherehouse number, product location number or
other alpha-numeric description that phone techs need to place the order?
If yes to the above, PLEASE leave that information here so I can order the
thing (other people may order too...  I feel generous.)!
I don't mean to sound terse, but well, I really hate shopping at KB.  Really.
Thank you.
Aaron