 Castle / 6908
Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 05:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
Bruce Duncan wrote:

I was wondering how far the chrome sets had gotten.  Where else have
they turned up so far?  I haven't seen them on the West Coast yet.

I haven’t wrote into ‘castle’ for a while cause I’ve been off-line. I
actually just woke up from a nine-month coma! So, evidentially I got some
questions and some rehabilitation to get through.

                       NUMBER #1

When did the chrome line of Kingdom Knights come out?
(The pictures I’ve seen said “release: 2000” SOOOOO… did I miss it????? I’ve
got the 2001 LEGO catalogue that came with my NEW “Life on Mars” sets. There
was no indication of chrome castle sets in it!!!!!!!)

                      NUMBER #2

Where is it available?
(yess, I’ve read the bit about people writing in from the west coast, but I
live in TORONTO CANADA. Also, I have access to any store in Buffalo, so…if
this chrome fiasco is an American-Only exclusive maybe you could tell me if
the product has made it up to the Big-K outside the Niagara Falls area. If
these sets are not in the ‘big-box’ toy stores, then which specific stores
could I find them in, as a Canadian consumer.)

The sets are:
4816- Knights Catapult (standard Chrome long sword)
4817- Dungeon (old Pirate standard chrome chest plate)
4818- Dragon Rider (SPECIAL chrome helmet)
4819- 2 Bull’s troops with wagon (SPECIAL chrome shield)

Sorry if I’ve been writing too long, but, as a reward… FREE life-time supply
of cookies to the individual who can answer these questions. Thanx…

P.S. I was never in a coma, but I appreciate the sympathy, I just needed the
love!

P.P.S. where is “Shiri Dori” did she return to Israel? Perhaps I could
entice her to return with a cookie. ;)

Sincerely,

             Richard Noeckel

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com