 Castle / 6668

Subject:
Chrome set 4819
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 01:09:39 GMT

(canceled)

Re: Chrome set 4819
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:34:51 GMT

I got the right instructions, though I've got a shield just like
your's.  it's a pretty large area too.. looks big enough to be a thumb
that put grease on the shield just before it was chromed :(
I got mine at KB also, same one Eric got his at.

Tamy

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Anyone else find this? Mine has the instructions for 4818
(Dragon Rider) in it, which I saw mentioned by other folks,
but on both of the ones that I opened, the shield apparently
had some sort of manufacturer's error - a circular patch
centered on the bull's head was not chromed.  Are anyone
else's like this, or did the local KB get a bum shipment?