 Castle / 6644
Re: How common are foals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 03:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Greetings all,

I recently picked up Paradisa set # 6404 Carriage Ride at my local
consignment shop, mainly because it had a small brown foal in addition to
the larger standard horse in black.  I've never seen this smaller version
before and was wondering if there are other sets that contain it in other
colors.  This piece could be the basis for a terrific castle-oriented stable
set.  The knights train their horses for the joust while the Queen's
daughter plays with her favorite pet!

6418 is the only other set I am aware of which has the foal. They should be
slightly common since 6404 is a small set, but I don't think I've ever seen one
being auctioned without being part of a 6404 or 6418 set.

Frank