 Castle / 6616
6615  |  6617
Subject:
Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:53:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Matt Brooks wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:
Mike's page seems to be gone. Mike, are you still out there somewhere?

On my quest to index everything of interest to me in lugnet.castle, I'm
down to about 430 posts to process...

Frank,

Where's your index page at? I want to browse through it...

Here it is:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle.html

or my Lego page at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/Lego.html

This is not absolutely the most up to date since I edit it off line, but
I did just re-fresh the live copy Friday.

I'd love to hear feedback on what I can do to make it more useful, and
especially if I have any errors. Note that there are some oddities since
it has evolved (it started as one big list, but that quickly got out of
hand). The original purpose was to replace my bookmarks with something
more useable, and which could be shared between work and home. Once the
idea hit to make it html, I decided to make it public.

I hope I don't offend anyone with the pages which I put together which
collect peoples pictures which are either just collected in a directory,
or are collected by a web site which doesn't work for me (Eric Brok's
Estuary Stronghold fit in this category - his page just didn't work for
me).

Note that I also have indexes for other themes, though the only other
one which is near complete is the Pirate one (well, Wild West is
probably pretty complete also).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com