 Castle / 6614
Re: The beginnings of my gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:13:42 GMT

Where is the head from on Marythe1? Cool figs! Thanks for posting!
Tamy

karl Martinson wrote:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Fett69

Hey everyone, please check out my Brickshelf gallery, I'll be updating it
constantly in the next few days.

I know there's not much now, I'll get lots of pics of the dragon tonite, and
post character backgrounds tomorrow hopefully.

LMKWYT!

<<KM>>