 Castle / 6496
6495  |  6497
Subject:
MOC weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:53:53 GMT

Hi everyone, I thought I'd ask the castle and space crowd:

If I were to get a small number of MOC figure acessories designed and
injection molded, what would be good ideas for the accessories/weapons/tools?
These would be compatible with minifig hands and relative scale.

I for one would like to make a two handed weapon like a Klingon Batleth out of
black ABS.  I'm having touble deciding since I'll problaby only get to make
one type.

Any ideas?

Trev