 Castle / 6492
  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) I'd say $57 still aint that bad for one on ebay. These can easily go up over the $200 mark if you have a few people that really want it. The instructions and the white hat of the maiden are both REALLY rare. I've seen the hat alone for $20 on (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) Thanks. I wasn't actually looking to buy it, I was intrigued as I have this set and although thought it was OK I didn't realise its significance in the Castle world! I'm still surprised at its value though. (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)