 Castle / 6481
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:27:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
Eric L wrote:
Page 22-25 Arctic, Adventurers & Knightsd Kingdom

Nothing new

Dang it, no new castle stuff?... ohhhhh...

Thanks for the pictures and info, Eric! The SW sets look... umm... I really
can't tell ;-).
But at least those tan and dk. grey bulk pieces are coming around.... some'n
to work with, finally!!

-Shiri
XFUT .castle

There might be no new castle sets but the new aliens look like they will make
pretty nifty lizardmen.Star Wars as usual make pretty good parts packs.The new
Bionicle also looks organic enough to make a pretty good monster to terrorize
your peasents.anyway this seems to be just half the catalogue.This year
adventurers and racers were released pretty late so may be we will see castle
and the HP sets at the end of this year.