 Castle / 6417
Re: Water Temple MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:55:36 GMT

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the compliments.

Were you thinking of building a real version of such a roof?  Those inverse
arches are somewhat hard to come buy, although perhaps someone has a
brick-bay deal that might make it posible.  I think I have about 8-12 red
inverse arches, but that wouldn't go very far on such a roof.  Also, I chose
the small "elbow" arch for the top of the roof.  I think that those pieces
are only available in a few model team sets (I don't have any :( ).

I'm trying to save some of my "real" creations for the November meeting.  My
church still exists ( http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/mcleau.htm ) and
I'm thinking of keeping the whole Aqua-Track setup. We'll see.  If I'm
suitably entertained with LDRAW, then I won't have to tear that other stuff
down (to build something else).

Brad

Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message
Fantastic, as usual Brad! I've been toying with a roof idea similar to • this, but
it's good to see a finished version just to see if my idea would work. • Your's
lis so similar that I daresay, it would! Hopefully, we'll see a portion of • this
in reality at the November LUGOLA meeting....