 Castle / 637
    Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece? —James Brown
   (...) Ditto on the helmet. The pig-faced visor is way cool. Fortunately it seems to be back in 2000 (Yay!) Other than that, I like a variety of hair. I would definately like to see some Qui-Gon Jinn or Padme hair in different colors. (...) Oh yeah. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece? —Aaron West
   (...) I agree that all the helms above are good (the best is the one with the moveable visor, but I love the peasant and woodsman styles. The best: The Robin Hood Hat! Aaron (24 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)