 Castle / 632
631  |  633
Subject:
Apologies (was Re: Bullboys, Moomen, or Longhorns?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:58:13 GMT

Candy-*** roody-poos?
THE most electrifying minifigs in LEGO entertainment today?

Stu C.
University of Glasgow.

Watch the language! There are kids that view this forum.

Humble apologies, but as a Brit, "synonym for donkey" just doesn't come across
as being bad language...
And while I take the point that not all children watch wrestling, it's still
valid that they can get away with that and a lot worse on the 'kid-friendly'
wrestling programs and other TV shows...
I'm probably just a jaded liberal or an ignorant Englishman, but I didn't find
my post offensive in any way.
Apologies again to those who were nevertheless offended.
(And in advance for my forthcoming post about a Lego article in an adult
amgazine too!)

Stu C.
Unviersity of Glasgow