 Castle / 6238
Re: My first Castle MOC - web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:11:32 GMT

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Ok, my big huge castle in progress now has a web page:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/castle-creations.html

There isn't any new progress on the actual castle since August though.

I like your cave idea, and plans. It will look great with additional height.
Also, those Chewie's look great! I haven't even seen them that closely
(Stupid Falcon priced at hundreds of dollars!) - good use as wolfmen.

--
"To infinity and beyond!"