 Castle / 623
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:40:23 GMT

Good Luck ! TLG included one silver brick in each of the 25th Anniv bulk
buckets / tubs. Set numbers were in  the range 3025-3030 with 3029 &
3030 being duplo sized. So you would have to locate quite a number of
tubs/buckets or find someone selling the silver bricks separately. I
think the process/material is the same as used on silver swords, etc.

Ray

Bob Jackson wrote:

What sets do reflective silver bricks come in?  I never saw a silver brick
before in my life until today and I need alot of them in many different styles
to build a silver dragon for my gigantic castle.  What sets are they in and
does anyone have any?

P.S.  How many different brick styles did those trans-blue pieces come in?
I've seen only a 1x2 brick.