 Castle / 6211
6210  |  6212
Subject:
aquazone and castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:50:14 GMT

I'm currently putting some feelers out to see if there would be enough
interest to put on an auazone contest.  I often wondered why aquazone and
castle didn't come together on lugnet.  I know there was one post of that
nature...
http://news.lugnet.com/aquazone/?n=108
...but no one has ever posted pics.  Slap a lizard helmet on a Stingray and
give him an ax and you've got instant Atlantis I say. Even if you're not
interested in the contest, I do think an Atlantean like castle would be a cool
idea.