 Castle / 620
Re: Silver bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 13:45:35 GMT

Bob Jackson wrote:

What sets do reflective silver bricks come in?  I never saw a silver brick...

I believe that silver bricks only came in the 2x4 size. They were
included in various 'silver anniversary' buckets and tubs (both LEGO and
Duplo), and you only got 1 brick per product.

I've got 23 2x4 bricks myself, but am not expecting to part with them
anytime soon.

Besides bricks there are also other silver pieces such as the silver
swords for mini-figs and such... there was a thread about thing in
lugnet.general a month or two ago, I believe.

hope this helps,

eric

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)