 Castle / 6151
Re: Green Hair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:08:22 GMT

John Radtke wrote:

In lugnet.town, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.town, John Radtke writes:
That is the 6707/1284 (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=6707) no doubt?

Set 6707 is widely available in Australia at retail stores.
Green helmet, anti-freeze visor, but no green hair.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

Thanks for the info Pete!  Castle folks were wondering this a while ago too -
no cheap green hair. :(

John

*sigh* Isn't that true? I finally sprung for the Grab and Go Rally (or
whatever it is called) to get mine. I got a 20% discount because I was
using a special coupon, but it kind of hurt to buy all that just for
hair for my green wizardess.... By the way, Shiri, do you still have
spare green wizard hats??

Matt